Index
Music Player Project RSS Feeds forum rss config Login/out Calendar Downloads Wiki FAQ Search News Album Registration Memberlist Profile Portal Forum Contact us
 HP Servers - how do you monitor for hardware issues? View unanswered posts

jamespotter

blank.gif

PostPosted: 16.05.2018, 07:13    HP Servers - how do you monitor for hardware issues? Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have a mixed environment of HP DL145, DL380, DL180 and DL585 servers that have P400 and P800 raid controllers in them.When I look at HP's website for software and drivers for the servers, I do see a raid controller monitoring service - but that only pops an event in the event log.When I had Dell servers I had software on them that would email me if a drive or a fan failed. I'd love to have that for the HP's because they're like 10 miles down the road so I'm not looking at them all day long.What do you use?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=86721
Product demo video production company

Thanks!

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
rebirther
Admin

de.png

PostPosted: 16.05.2018, 18:43    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this can help:

https://help.1and1.co.uk/servers-c40665/dedicated-server-windows-c40591/rescue-and-recovery-c51072/monitor-and-rebuild-a-hardware-raid-system-windows-a793411.html

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype NameICQ Number    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Werbepartner: Hundeschule Potsdam